/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Field Agent Re-look

I mentioned the Field Agent IPhone App some time ago. It allows a retailer or manufacturer to pay people to perform simple tasks at a store and get paid for doing it. The companies get data about what is really on shelf and other data about real environments. Cheap for them. In my first look there was very little that was interesting to me, and most tasks had long drives. Not likely.

A second look shows a number of possible tasks at Sam's Clubs ... mostly include taking pictures of things on the shelf, for about five dollars. These tasks seem to be about display compliance. I think the directions may be too confusing for the average consumer. Pictures might be better to show the task steps. I still like the basic idea of the Field Agent App.

No comments: