/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Sharer: New Blog on Search and Knowledge

A new blog by colleague Sundar Kadayam of Zakta. that I am following: " ... I am a technology entrepreneur. I have more than 23 years of experience in the software industry. I have been fortunate to be involved with many successful, award-winning products and industry-firsts. In 2007, I founded Zakta, where I work as its CEO. Zakta’s mission is to deliver Web search for YOU and people YOU trust. Zakta makes searching more purposeful by helping you find information faster, keep what you find and collaborate with others. SearchTeam.com, by Zakta, is the world’s first real-time collaborative search engine ... " .  

See also some of his novel collaborative search work at Zakta.com.

No comments: