/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Monday, April 18, 2011

SAS and JMP Compared and Examined

A good post from SASCom Voices on SAS vs JMP.  I used both in the enterprise, SAS from the very beginning in 1978.  Considerably later JMP was brought it and got wide and enthusiastic usage within the P&G enterprise.  It was obviously very well done and I still heartily recommend it,  the user interface itself brought many   I acted as a consultant in both packages, but it has been many years since.  SAS was also used for the purposes of doing much more than statistical analytics, like arranging and cleansing and reporting on data.  I no longer have easy access to either package.  If SAS would like a correspondent on how an experienced enterprise consultant, now a traveling business analytics consultant might use it, send me a license. 

No comments: