/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple Games for E-Learning

I have been looking at the process of adding simple games to E-learning to promote engagement.  At the recent Lectora conference I saw a presentation by Benjamin Pitman on adding visual interaction to Lectora.  These are only in the simplest sense 'games', but it is a good place to start.  You can get more information, and slides and related materials at his site.   He has also just written a book: Designing Effective ELearning, which I have yet to look at.

1 comment:

Julia said...

What a great idea to incorporate games into elearning! I think this is a great way to engage learners. I am a teacher so I am always looking for new and creative ways to get my students involved and engaged. I have recently been doing some research on elearning because it is something that peaks my interest being that I am a working mother. I would like to further my career and don’t have the time to necessarily go to the site of a seminar. I recently stumbled upon this website, 2learning.com. They are having a three day elearning conference in September sounds interesting. Has anyone heard about this conference??