/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Up again, Learning Again.

I have many close watchers who have noticed this blog has been dark for several days.  This is the first time this happened for years.   A number of people noticed and expressed concern. It turns out I was attending the Recordedfuture conference and a consulting meeting with a US Inspector General. I was struck seriously ill and due to heroism by several people  I came through this .  I remain for now at John Hopkins /NIH  where i have learned new things about health data and MRI images. plan to continue to provide information in this place.  More too about my perilous experience and it's place in mobile health delivery  to come. Every life experience is a learning experience.

2 comments:

CURIOUS VOYAGER said...

Glad to see you are back on the keyboard whichever one it is. Looking forward to seeing you when you get back. in the meantime take care and "learn".

Andy Kirk said...

Hope you get well soon Franz