/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Read Me: I am a Curator too

I have been playing with Flipboard for some time.  On the iPhone and Pad. A very nice, image-oriented way to organize and deliver information.  A more sophisticated RSS feed.  I just saw a good discussion and video about the intent of the Flipboard service, which made a big deal about how everyone can be a curator there.  Their newest version allows you to create slick magazine-like creations.  This struck me as what I have been doing here for ten years publicly, and three years privately before that.  I am primarily a curator of a number of topics that support by skills.  Essentially what is now called business analytics.  Most of what I do is curate essential information that relates to the work I do. I save the bulk of my applied creativity for actual paying projects.  This blog also forms a repository for my knowledge and the knowledge of my collaborators.  I often use it as a memory of my past work.  Read it and you will get an idea of what interests me.  You can read me on Flipboard by copying the URL of this site there.

Want to use my skills?  Work with me?  Have an idea you want promoted here? Or collaborate with me by writing an interesting post?  Contact me at the URL embedded in the left hand column.

Thanks,

Franz

No comments: