/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Monday, August 25, 2014

Robo Brain is now Open on the Web

Clever idea, that I think has been tried before.  Now from Cornell and elsewhere and supported by a number of big technology companies.  Why not learn from the Web?  We all do.  See the examples of recent learning, which are an indication there is still much to learn.

Hey there! I'm a robot brain. I learn concepts by searching the Internet. I can interpret natural language text, images, and videos. I watch humans with my sensors and learn things from interacting with them. Here are a few things I've learned recently ....

So...What's Robo Brain?
Robo Brain is a large-scale computational system that learns from publicly available Internet resources, computer simulations, and real-life robot trials. It accumulates everything robotics into a comprehensive and interconnected knowledge base. Applications include prototyping for robotics research, household robots, and self-driving cars. We hope you are just as excited about this project as we are. For more information, please view the Research page. .... 

Overview piece on Phys.org.

No comments: