/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Monday, December 26, 2016

Understanding Cognitive Systems

Jim Spohrer of the Cognitive Systems Institute has started a useful curriculum, click through the below for  more information.   I recently passed along this comment:

 ... The most common question I get is: What is this 'cognitive' thing, and how do I prepare for it?  ... Expectations, with in-home capabilities like Siri and Echo, are starting to rise. Next is the question: How do I economically test these ideas? Our answers to that question are not yet well formulated. Lets make that happen  ... 

Service Science
Community site for Service Science Education and Research
Course: Understanding Cognitive Systems
Posted by Jim Spohrer on 15 December 2016, 1:32 pm
FYI –  I have started my holiday project already!
…I am working on a series of lectures for next generation cognitive curriculum, understanding cognitive systems…       " 

No comments: